Traffic

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ellen 'DeGenerate'

The Ellen Degeneres show has no doubt provided entertainment to many different types of audiences ranging children to the elderly. I, personally, like the Ellen show for the most part. She's very funny, proves to have good comedic timing, she's very audience friendly, and she keeps up with new hot celebrities (save the occasional interview by Hilary Swank). Haha..... Aside from her interviews, introductory monologue, and various games she comes up with, the dancing is what really hits me. I don't understand why she dances and I don't understand why people like it... I think it's her look, in general, that makes me dislike it. She dresses like a twelve year old boy. Her hip thrusts at random audience members seems strange for daytime television. Honestly though, the absolute worst part of the show is when she straddles/shimmies over the table in front of her chair. I immediately become repulsed at that and usually avert my eyes. *shudders* Ellen, keep up your funny but not your dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment